Ethical Futures are looking for someone to join their team as an administrator. The job is permament and full-time. Ideally, you'll have a good knowledge of financial products and processes. Preference is for someone who has previous experience of working in an IFA or life office broker support role. For more information read on.
Administrator – Job Description
Ethical Futures need a capable and enthusiastic individual to join their growing support team. The post incorporates provision of administration and adviser support as well as collaboration with other team members. Working as part of a small team, it will be essential that they can work on their own initiative and help to deliver a first class service to our clients.
This is a full time, permanent position (subject to six month probationary period).
Main role of the post will be to provide assistance to the financial advisers in provision of financial planning advice. Candidate needs to be flexible enough to undertake a range of support and administration duties, which will include:-
- Assisting the adviser in delivery of high quality financial advice to his clients as part of the financial advice process.
- Handling initial client enquiries in person, in writing & on telephone.
- Providing on-going liaison and support for existing clients.
- Dealing with general email and postal correspondence.
- Creating & maintaining compliant client files (manual & computer based).
- Use of Intelligent Office CRM system for task management and business submissions.
- Preparing & issuing client reports and product brochures.
- Packaging submission of client applications to providers.
- Post-sales administration
- Managing & preparing for client reviews
- Liaising with product providers by phone and email
- Diary management for advisers.
- As well as these ‘key’ tasks, because it is a small team; we will need someone who is willing to ‘muck in’ and carry out some core administration work such as:-
- Making the occasional cup of tea!
Ethical Futures are independent financial advisers, specialising in ethical investment and financial planning. We provide full financial planning services including ethically screened investments as well as advice on pensions, protection, estate planning and mortgages. Our clients are mainly individuals but also include trusts, charities and employers in the voluntary sector.
We envisage that this role will suit someone with a minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant financial services administration experience, ideally gained within an IFA business. The successful applicant will require excellent communications skills, good IT skills, a working knowledge of different types of products and related administration issues, money laundering regulations and general compliance requirements for processing financial transactions.
Preference will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate their knowledge by attainment of a suitable qualification such as CII Certificate in Administration, Certificate in Financial planning, FPC or similar.
If you are interested, please send you CV with covering letter, explaining how your expereince to date can help us and why you are interested in joining Ethical Futures.
To apply please send CV and letter explaining why you are interested in the post, to:-Julian ParrottEthical Futures llp9 Mansfield PlaceEdinburghEH3 6NB
or email to: - firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about Ethical Futures please look at our website www.ethicalfutures.co.uk